Friday, November 30, 2007

Do I Look Amused?

Sigh. Bath time.



Well, folks, I've had an unlucky break as of late. Seeing as I've got this nasty yeast infection that I'm fighting off, I've been ordered by the vet to take a bath every week (every week!) with a special shampoo they gave me.

I hate baths.

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not enjoying this very much. Every chance I get, I try to jump out of the sink. But Mom and Dad are smart, and have double teamed me to make sure I don't escape.

The worst part of it is that they get me soaking wet, soap me up, and then make me sit there, freezing cold for ten minutes, so that the shampoo can really do its work. Listen, if this is what it takes, I'll take the yeast. Give me the yeast!!



Look at this clown. Dad is having a jolly ol' time of it while Mom happily snaps pictures. This puts me in a foul mood.



Aw Dad! Whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home