Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Favorite Friend



Have I introduced you guys to my bestest friend in the whole wide world? If not, let me present to you: Fuzzy Man!

Fuzzy Man and I are inseparable as you can see in this picture. We go everywhere together, and at night, he sleeps next to me in my crate. He used to be my dad's dog's toy, but I inherited him.

Fuzzy Man is a real agreeable guy. He doesn't mind getting thrown around when Dad and I play fetch. He doesn't care when I carry him around by his head. He doesn't complain when I get my slobber all over him. And sometimes when I get mad because Mom and Dad yelled at me, he lets me vent my rage at him. I like to grab him by my teeth and shake him all around like a crazy man.

Now do you see why Fuzzy Man is the greatest? If dog is man's best friend, then Fuzzy Man is dog's best friend.

3 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Bethany W said...

I'm glad you got pictures back but they are so fuzzy. What's up with that?? Different camera??

 
At November 27, 2007 at 4:57 PM , Blogger MEEEE! said...

awww! him cuddling with his fuzzy man in his bed is the cutest thing.
dexter has a few of those, blue and green. we call it his 'love man' because there is a little heart on his chest! glad to see you're back oscar!

 
At November 27, 2007 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Christina H. said...

I took these pictures on the camera on my Blackberry. Hence, they're quite fuzzy. But they're better than nothing! Still waiting to get my laptop fixed... :(

Kathryn - I think every doggie needs his special little stuffed man doll. :) Glad Dexter has his!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home