Monday, November 5, 2007

I Hate the Vet

Mom took me to the vet today because of some skin irritations I've been experiencing lately. I haven't been to the vet in ages, so I was really calm in the waiting room (to Mom's surprise). That's because I had forgotten the horrors that awaited me behind the big white doors!! (SHUDDER)

Doc says I have a staph infection and a yeast infection, so he prescribed me with four meds. What am I? A celebrity? That's nuts! I don't like it, but I hope it makes me feel better soon. Chewing my foot all the time is not doing much for my love life.

I'm lying in my bed right now, recovering from the trauma. Because I didn't tell you how the visit ended -- with Doc emptying out my anal sacs. Uh huh, you heard right. I feel so violated. [Whine.]

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2007 at 6:05 PM , Blogger MEEEE! said...

awww. :( dexter has had 2 problems with his paws too! he gnaws and gnaws on them and we have had to treat them with an iodine soak. little dogs are so susceptible to stuff i have never even heard of with other dogs!
and growing up, i had 2 dogs and we NEVER even knew about anal glands and now dexter has to get them expressed atleast once a month, its so weird. :/

hope oscar feels better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home