Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Was Fun...Sort Of

I was a hot dog for Halloween...as expected. I didn't like my costume very much. The straps dug into my ribs, and as a result, all I wanted to do was lie in my bed while all the kids came and went.

I like people, but there were too many of them everywhere. Especially a lot of little people. Not my scene.

I wish I could show you pictures, but Mom's hard drive is down, so I have to use Dad's computer for now, and I don't know how to upload the pictures from the camera. They'll come, I promise. And they will show a very unhappy little man in a hot dog costume, and one weird Mom in a too-small Spiderman Venom costume.

Oh yeah, Dad dressed up as a woman.

(You don't have to say it. I know.)

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2007 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics :)Hurry up and get your hard drive fixed!

 
At November 2, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Christina H. said...

Andy has the hard drive on order. Hopefully it'll come soon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home