Monday, November 26, 2007

Bah Humbug!


Mom, Dad and I went to Grandma Yang's house for Thanksgiving. My folks were so proud of me -- I didn't have a single accident while I was there! I figured it was the holidays -- I'll give my poor 'rents a break.

I struck gold a few times during the visit. I was fed some turkey on Thursday and some pork on Friday. Cha-ching! Who knew human food was so tasty? Have I been missing out this whole time?

Anyway, now we're back. Mom spent this morning pulling out Christmas decorations for the house. She was all jolly and cheerful with Christmas on the way.

Me? I just vegged out in my bed. There's nothing to be cheerful about when you're wearing a dorky sweater. At least there are no reindeer on it...[humph].



1 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 at 4:56 PM , Blogger MEEEE! said...

SO cute as usual... if my dog knew how much i loved oscar's blog and his cute little pictures, he'd be jealous! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home