Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ah Yes



The life of a lazy dog is not easy, no matter what anyone says.

There are so many options to choose from: lying around (on the stomach as pictured, on the side, curled up, on the floor, on the couch, on the coffee table), dozing (eyes opened, eyes closed, in various states of lying), full-on sleeping (not to be confused with dozing), barking (at the mailman, at other dogs, at passersby, at sirens in the distance), chewing stuff (such as bones, Mom's slippers, furniture, my foot), licking stuff (such as my leg, my stomach, Dad's toes, Mom's toes, and other unmentionables that a genteel pooch like myself shall refrain from mentioning).

The ultimate laziness, though, when I want to be hella mega donchu-mess-wit-me lazy -- the full-on flop. Stomach to the floor, legs spread eagle, ears floofed out.

Ah, the life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home