Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bad Hair Day



I've been feeling out of sorts ever since I got back from the dog groomer yesterday. This hair cut is really getting me down. I actually cried myself to sleep last night.

Today, I haven't felt like doing too much. Don't even want to go outside for fear of someone seeing this hideous buzz cut. I wonder how long I can hold my pee in? Anyway, Mom won't let me try it. She's still dragging me out (and I mean dragging, literally) every few hours.

She's been feeding me treats and telling me I'm still her handsome man. I know she means well, but this is pretty depressing. I mean, heck, do you notice I'm even lying in my new dog bed with no complaints? It's that bad, people.

I'm just going to close my eyes now and shut out the world. Wake me up in four weeks when my hair has grown back in.

[Whine.]

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 5:48 PM , Blogger MEEEE! said...

noooo! i always feel like dexter feels embarrassed after a haircut but then i realized it was ME. i felt bad because his beautiful curls were gone and his little naked body was exposed. oscar should strut his stuff all over town- he's still the cutest!

 
At October 26, 2007 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Christina H. said...

Thanks for the support, Kathryn. I'm still a bit racked with guilt over his needing to be shaved. I've made an oath to take him to the groomer more frequently to prevent this kind of thing from happening again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home