Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From Fugly To...Fugly?



This picture was taken yesterday. Admit it, I look pretty shaggy.

I mean, seriously, take a look at these gnarly eye boogers. I don't know how they made it from the corners of my eyes to the middle of my face, but whatev.




Mom finally took me in for some professional grooming today, and here I am...



...looking like a drowned rat.

Yes, it was worse than you could have imagined. Turns out I was all matted around my legs and ears. While I would like to blame this on Mom, I cannot in good conscience...she does get at me every day with that stupid brush, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Anyway, it will grow out, Mom keeps reassuring me. But in the meantime, I will look like...well, this.

[Whine.]

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 at 6:57 PM , Blogger MEEEE! said...

aww! every 2 months or so dexter goes from teddy bear to naked little boy... and it grows back SO fast. oscar's still a cutie! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home