Monday, March 24, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Mom and Dad probably wanted to cry tears of joy when they woke up this morning and realized that I had slept through the night in my crate. I mean, I can hardly believe it myself!



I had a few freakout moments, I will admit. Right when they locked me up last night, I spent a good 30 minutes barking my lungs out. Then I realized what hard work that was, and how it was sooo not worth it. So I quit and went to sleep. If you can't beat em, join em, right?

I think it helped, too, that Mom and Dad took me for some nice long walks over the weekend. That sure tired me out. The walk I took with Mom was especially brisk when she realized that we were in the wrong side of the 'hood, walking next to some shady people.

She worries so much. I mean, what is there to worry about? She is with me after all, and though I'm short, I have a loud bark and a mean growl. I won't let no one mess with my mama! Grrrrr...ruff ruff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home