Friday, March 7, 2008

Help Me Dad!



Dear Dad,

This is your favorite son writing to ask you to puh-lease come home. I know you've got work to do in California, but if you want to see me alive again, then you must return to the mother ship, like pronto.

In four separate instances today, mom knocked me in the noggin. Oh yeah, she got me good. This morning when she was getting her coat from the closet, she didn't see me when she turned around and ended up kicking me in the face. Then twice when I was snoozing on the floor today, she swung her feet down from the couch and stepped on my head. The fourth and final time came tonight when she went to take off my collar for the night and nearly stabbed my eye out.

Seriously, Dad, I don't know how you're not in the morgue yet. You are one incredible man for putting up with her day in and day out. I am not sure I'm so strong. I am one sucker punch away from dehabilitation.

If you have any love or mercy or tenderness in your heart, you will come home and save me.

Your fuzzy son,
Oscarman

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2008 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Billy Howliday said...

Oh dear ! I fully understand how you must be feeling ! This morning, my mom opened the glass door to our shower and unfortunately she did not see me and for a moment it felt like my cute little black nose ended up in the tip of my tail ! But to support your desperate plea to your dad and to show you that all over the world we are thinking of you (well at least the 2 of us do!), I have put a link to your blog on mine and asked my readers to support you ! Come and check it out if you want to, but English is no problem for us Belgian dogs, but unless you are a genius, you wouldn't have a clue what I am telling my readers. And that, my dear Oscar, is a real shame ! Oh yeh, I also have pictures, so at least you know how we look !

http://the-daily-tail.skynetblogs.be/

 
At March 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar,

Miss Poppy told me to come and have a look at you. Poor chap. What will you be glad when daddy comes home :-))))
Big hugs


http://amerone.skynetblogs.be/

 
At March 24, 2008 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm glad you came to visit my blog! Mom and I are sad that we can't understand your blog, but we'll visit often and at least look at the pictures. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home