Thursday, October 11, 2007

No, You Do Not Have a Future in Hair Services -- How's That For Honesty?



Help! Do I look like a raggamuffin or what? I tried, guys, really I did. Every time Mom comes at me with those darn scissors, I know I'm in for some hair butchering. I've tried running away, squirming, biting -- nothing works. She's a woman on a mission, my mom.

It's great not having my eyes covered by hair and all, but dude, how am I going to impress the ladies if I look like I got dropped on my head into a paper shredder?

Will someone please start up a collection so that I can go to PetSmart and get a proper haircut?

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

I have an Imperial Shih Tzu named Daisy, she's brown and white and almost 5 months old. So I totally understand the hair cut part.

Grooming is usually $35 for her and she needs it every month, so that's like more expensive than my own hair cut.

I tried cutting her myself, but I can only do the face. You know, the nose, upper lip, chin and the top of her head. just so she's not eatting her hair when she's eatting or drinking.

I thought about braid the hair on top of her head, because it grows so fast. Give her some dread locks or corn rows maybe.

Oscar is adorable! Keep that little man looking handsome~

 
At October 11, 2007 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Christina H. said...

Hey Stephanie! It's $60 where we live for a bath, brush, haircut, nails clipped, ears cleaned - and this is at PetSmart too, nothing fancy!

So I try to space it out as much as I can and cut the hair on his face and between his toes myself. Of course, cutting around his face is the trickiest because he hates it and is always squirming and I'm worried I'm going to stab him in the eye. It's like a wrestling match every time it comes time for a trim!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home