Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning Connecticut

Mom and Dad have finally given up and let me sit on the couch. Hallelujah, I have broken them down! So now, I get the best night's sleep I've ever gotten in my entire life...on premium Bob's leather.



Mom and Dad kept me up late last night watching the election. That explains the mild bags underneath my eyes. However, I'm glad that Obama won. I'm excited to see what change he will bring, including, I hope, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of milkbones for all American canines.





Well, since Mom woke me up so early this morning, she took me for my morning pee and poo. As you can see, it was a beautiful Fall day outside. Don't you think the fiery foliage really complements my golden locks? I'm so handsome.





Ah yes, there I am below marking my territory and putting forth an impressive display of my male virility. Roarrrrrr....(catches breath)....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 Comments:

At November 7, 2008 at 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey !! Glad your back !! We were so afraid we would have to miss all those new adventures you were going to have ! Greets from your fans from Belgium, Miss Poppy & Lily

 
At November 7, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Poppy and Lily!! My special girls! Thanks for visiting. Hope all has been well across the pond. Mom and Dad were just in Paris a couple weeks ago. They left me at home (meanies).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home