Monday, August 27, 2007

You Blinded Me!

Say cheese!

Let me introduce you to the Oscarman. He's a one-year-old shih tzu mix that my husband, Andy, and I picked up from the Westport shelter about three months ago in May.

He'd just had his balls lopped off when we got him, and looked like a scraggly-haired mess. But we fell in love with him right away, and now he's part of the Hull clan.

These are the chronicles of his amazing adventures. They will consist of things like:
  • drooling excessively in a car
  • dozing beneath my chair
  • shaking a stuffed man-doll around wildly
  • scarfing down treats
  • behaving badly in obedience class and having a foghorn blown in his ear
I love this little guy so much. I hope you will get to, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home